Appreciation

Salam guys. Don’t know what to do this night. Tasks still have to be complete. Time shows 10 p.m. Sleep, watching movie, playing game, or what?!!! Arghhhhh…… I’m looking at my mobile phone. In my inbox, have one massage that I’m still saved. It was a few years ago. Come from my friends. The massage sounds like above.

“If ever a day comes and you find better friend than me, just remember that what I gave to you is the best of what I have and what I am to you is the best that I can only be. Thanks became my friend.”

This massage makes me to remind back my memories with all my friends. It’s so wonderful and great. But, what I must to remember that friendship is a subjective. However, I’m appreciating all my friends. I love all my friends. Our friendship will never break. But, what’s different is how our friendship alive day to day. 

If has my friends that read this entry, I want to say that you are my wonderful and colorful friends. I’m very glad has friends like you all. Please forgive all my false that I do.



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

SANGAP

Indahnya UPSI, Untungnya IPG

Selingkar Kasih